Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thanks, insurance folks!

As some friends and colleagues know, I had a camera bag and lighting gear stolen from my Jeep at the start of an assignment in Philadelphia last month. Because I was away for the three-day gig, the bag was packed, and the impact was huge.
But now I'd like to put in a plug for my insurance company, Travelers. They covered most of the losses - everything I'd remembered to insure - and sent me a check within a month, just in time to cover the enormous charge bills I began to get as I replaced the gear. What a huge relief - it's hard to explain what it's like when you're a photographer and your cameras are stolen at the start of a three-day job. So thanks to Travelers, Mike (our claims adjuster), and The Hoffberger Insurance Group, which sold us the insurance.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Kumar Rahul said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Get the new india two wheeler insurance policy online.

June 28, 2018 at 5:04 AM  
Anonymous Ravi said...

What a post Nice one and thank you for sharing this post with us.
Join Us for get a job ob hardware and networking Jetking Balasore- 100% placement

May 21, 2019 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger vosinsurance said...

Thanks for sharing this blog with us. It will be beneficial for us. VOS Insurance Agency is one of the leading insurances company in San Antonio TX that have professional agents. Visit on San Antonio insurance company

April 8, 2020 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Laura Bush said...

Genial, has compartido información sobre salud. ya que ofrecemos un plan de salud a un precio económico para una mejor visita futura.Planes de seguro de salud Obamacare Miami

April 16, 2020 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger FM Financial Group said...

I am glad to read this post, it's a good one. I am always looking for quality posts and articles and this is what I found here, tampa health insurance quotes

August 5, 2020 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger michelle johnson said...

Keep it up and in the future sharing more articles like this. I read your post and got it quite informative. I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. You are sharing a piece of nice information, it helped me. Drone Insurance Thailand.

September 18, 2020 at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home