Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cell phone multimedia

I really like cell phone cameras. If you always have your cell with you, you always have a camera. And the quality is amazingly good, way better than you can see on the little cell phone screens. (I do always have my cell with me, even when I'm rock climbing in an area with no coverage. That's why my current phone, like one of its predecessors, has a crack in its cover, from my swinging into rock.)

A couple weeks ago a photographer pointed out to me that you can send images directly from your cellphone to a blog -- no laptop or computer intervening. I quickly set that up, on Jay Tumblz, and have been having daily fun with it.

But your cellphone is actually even better than this -- with sound, audio, and video, it's a full multimedia machine. So yesterday, passing through Rock Creek on foot and in my car, I stopped to create a mini "multimedia" piece on the rain-swollen stream, with nothing more than my ever-handy cell. It's called "Rock Creek Rain."

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Owais Khan said...

Access to historical data. Address occupancy timelines. Easily find current neighbours. Advanced search features tailored so you can easily find anyone in Australia. skip tracing tools

February 23, 2018 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Owais Khan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 21, 2018 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Owais Khan said...

Enter any mobile or landline telephone number and find out who called or texted. Our reverse phone lookup includes their name, carrier, address, photos, and more. missed call

March 21, 2018 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mobile accessories are the most important companion of a mobile device. New age mobile phone comes with mobile accessories to make the device more efficient and performance rich wholesale wooden phone cases

September 1, 2018 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Singapore citizenship said...

your cellphone is actually thanks Huawei Y9a

June 30, 2021 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger inventionmobile said...

Thanks for share your blog here .
Samsung Mobile Under 15000

September 3, 2021 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger Imobile Repairs Computers & Electronics said...

The information in the post you posted here is useful because it contains some of the best information available. Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work Cell Phone Repair Brick Nj.

February 16, 2022 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Mobile Repair Factory said...

I generally want quality content and I found that in your post. The information you have shared about ipad mini display replacement is beneficial and significant for us. Keep sharing these kinds of articles here. Thank you.

April 5, 2022 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home