Monday, December 14, 2009

Official Photographer for the Big Guy

I was at a holiday party thrown by a union in Baltimore over the weekend, and they had a problem. Santa was there and so were about a zillion kids. But Santa's photographer was missing. Could I....?

You bet! When am I ever going to get a chance to play official photographer to a mall Santa again? And it was a blast. The kids were all adorable, all zillion of 'em. Of course, there's always a few who look at the Big Guy in the Red Suit and say "No Way." It's an understandable reaction. But it seems their parents still want that photo.

And if I think about it, these photos are going to be held onto long after everything else I shoot this month is history. Even if some of my subjects were less than enthusiastic.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Bush said...

Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here.Asian female photographer London

January 2, 2021 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Laura Bush said...

I respect this article for this content and amazing phrasing. I got so associated with this material that I was unable to quit perusing. I am intrigued with your work and aptitude. Much obliged to you to such an extent.the well-informed substan. dubai photographer

August 24, 2021 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home