Monday, September 8, 2008

Page 1



I love that I get to do a wide variety of photography. Last Friday, for instance, my work was split between photographing sculpture and photographing the food and kitchen of an Indian restaurant - a variety that required working with action in available light + carefully composed, lit photos.

But I'm also very grateful that I get to do a fair amount of hard news. Hard news is where I come from and I wouldn't want to leave it behind.

Besides, sometimes there are days like today, when the news photos really do well. This morning I found I had the page 1 photos in at least three major papers, with more photos scattered in others.("There's that bald guy again!" said one of my sons when I showed him three front pages.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just too cool!

November 6, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home